We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XML Exception when during Doc to PDF conversion

When trying to convert the attached document, i get an xml-exception at "pdfDocument.OpenXml". Can this be fixed?

DocToPDF1.zip

4 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team February 23, 2007 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Dirk,

I was able to reproduce the problem. I have forwarded this issue to the development team. I will provide a time frame for fixing this issue within two days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

SJ Sivasankari J Syncfusion Team February 27, 2007 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for your patience.

The fix for this issue[Defect #3729] will be available on March 20, 2007.

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Sivasankari

SJ Sivasankari J Syncfusion Team March 20, 2007 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Dirk,

We are working hard to fix this issue as soon as possible. We are refactoring the pdf right now to increase the features and quality of pdf. Because of this, the existing code behaviour of pdf is changed due to the new changes in the code and this particular fix needs some more time to resolve because of some never before seen code behaviour that is causing increased time consumption. We will update you regarding the fix within one or two days.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Sivasankari

SJ Sivasankari J Syncfusion Team March 23, 2007 08:01 AM UTC

Hi Dirk,

We have worked hard to fix this issue and the exception is fixed partially, however this fix affects the normal behaviour of other parts of code. It seems that, it is very difficult to fix this issue without breaking the existing code behaviour, and so it will take some more days to fix. We will provide the fix once the issue is fixed. Please accept my apologies for the delay.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Sivasankari

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon