We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Transparent Panels

Hi,

I was wondering if i could create a transparent panel?

Something similar to form opacity.

Thanks,
Adnan

7 Replies

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team February 21, 2007 07:01 PM UTC

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

I have used GradientPanel for this and set BackColor as Color.Transparent to make TransparentPanel. Herewith I have attached the sample. Please refer to the sample and let me know if it helps you.

GradientPanel

Regards,
Murugan P.S

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team February 21, 2007 07:01 PM UTC

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

I have used GradientPanel for this and set BackColor as Color.Transparent to make TransparentPanel. Herewith I have attached the sample. Please refer to the sample and let me know if it helps you.

GradientPanel

Regards,
Murugan P.S

AS Adnan Sohail February 21, 2007 07:19 PM UTC

Hi,

I do not see a transparent panel. Could you please check if you uploaded a correct zip?

Thanks,
Adnan

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team February 21, 2007 07:27 PM UTC

Hi Adnan,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Here is the sample. Please refer to this and let me know if it helps you.

GradientPanel

Thanks,
Murugan P.S

AS Adnan Sohail February 21, 2007 08:21 PM UTC

Hi,

This does not solve my problem. I am trying to get panels to work like form, where you can set the form opacity to 75%.

i want a panel to be see through.

is it possible?

Thanks,
Adnan

AS Adnan Sohail February 22, 2007 07:51 PM UTC

Please tell me if its possible or not.

not a big deal if its not possible... just want to know.

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team February 22, 2007 08:55 PM UTC

Hi Adnan,

We are sorry to say that it is not possible to create a panel that supports Opacity for transparency. But we could use Form as a container by setting Form.TopLevel = false and Form.FormBorderStyle = FormBorderStyle.None.

Thanks,
Murugan P.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon