We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Ribbon bar and docking manager

Hello,

currently I am evaluating Syncfusion Essential Studio.
I tried to create a Windows Forms window with a Ribbon bar and a docking manager.
The problem that occured is that the ribbon bar always hides the docked windows and the second one is that the frame of the RibbonForm window is partially hidden by the docked windows.
When I set the RibbonControlAdv Dock property from DockStyleEx.TopMost to Top, the Ribbon bar would not hide the docked windows anymore, but now the Ribbon bar does not fill the complete width of the window, and the docked windows still partially hide the frame of the window.
Can anyone help resolving the problem, maybe providing a short demo project including a window with the ribbon bar, the docking manager and a docked window.

Attached please find an image of the erroneous window with DockStyleEx set to Top.

C#-VS2005
Syncfusion 4.4.0.51

Thanks
Josef

window0.zip

2 Replies

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team February 20, 2007 11:26 PM UTC

Hi Josef,

Thank you for evaluating Syncfusion products.

Herewith I have attached the sample demo project. Please refer to the sample and let me know if it helps you.

RibbonFormDemo

Regards,
Murugan P.S

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 21, 2007 07:40 AM UTC

Thanks,

that's exactly what I want.
Great support.

Thanks
Josef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon