We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Urgent GDBG Problem

I am looking at a wiered problem in GDBG Grid where data source is an arraylist. The arraylist contains list of domain objects. The first time grid displays values correctly but as soon as i click on cell for editing i see column value disappearing. This happens for all the cells. Any clue what is happening ?

Regards
Yogi

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 16, 2007 06:38 PM UTC

Some more info.

As soon as i assign my arraylist collection suing

grid1.Datasource =

and then invoke

grid1.Refresh()

all values gets disappeared..

>I am looking at a wiered problem in GDBG Grid where data source is an arraylist. The arraylist contains list of domain objects. The first time grid displays values correctly but as soon as i click on cell for editing i see column value disappearing. This happens for all the cells. Any clue what is happening ?

Regards
Yogi

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 16, 2007 06:56 PM UTC

Hi Yogi,

I am not sure of what be might be causing this strange behavior without a working sample. I have tested this issue in the attached sample with Essentail studio V.4.x. I was not able to reproduce the issue. Maybe I am not following the steps that you are doing. Please post us a sample showing this problem or modify the attached samples to reproduce the problem, which will help me to find the issue and resolve this.

Sample : GDBGArrayList.zip

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 16, 2007 07:34 PM UTC

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have to delete the existing grid and re-create it from scratch and that fixed everything.

Nothing personal, but i have been working with Syncfusion for almost 3 yrs. and there has been lot of strange issues related to the grid. Even though we reported this problem in this forum but unfortunately none of you guys were able to reproduce it. In my past project we spent major amount of our man power in investigating this kind of issue. I hope this doesn't repeat in this new project.

But anyway thanks once again for your prompt response. Syncfusion support rocks.

>Hi Yogi,

I am not sure of what be might be causing this strange behavior without a working sample. I have tested this issue in the attached sample with Essentail studio V.4.x. I was not able to reproduce the issue. Maybe I am not following the steps that you are doing. Please post us a sample showing this problem or modify the attached samples to reproduce the problem, which will help me to find the issue and resolve this.

Sample : GDBGArrayList.zip

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon