We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Printing multiple pages

Is it possible for the DocViewer class to print multiple pages duplex?
I have been successful at printing the fist page of the document but have been unable to work out how to print the second page without changing to the next page in the form and then printing it.
I would like to be able to send both pages to the printer with duplex set to on so it prints the second page on the back of the first one.
Any hints or help would be most appreciated.

6 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team February 14, 2007 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest in Essential DocIO.

Currently it is not possible for the DocViewer class to print multiple pages duplex. I have forwarded this issue to the development team. I will provide you with an update regarding this in two days.

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

SJ Sivasankari J Syncfusion Team February 15, 2007 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your patience.

The fix for this issue[Defect 3671] will be available on March 5,2007.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Sivasankari

SJ Sivasankari J Syncfusion Team March 5, 2007 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Paul,

We are trying hard to fix this issue, and we are trying to provide a best solution to this problem. It will take some more days to fix the issue, because of the complexity of the issue. We will update you regarding the fix within two or three days. Please accept our apologies for the delay.

Best Regards,
Sivasankari

SJ Sivasankari J Syncfusion Team March 6, 2007 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

We are trying our level best to fix this issue. Since we have encountered some never before seen code behavior that is causing increased time consumption and we need some more time to test the fix, we will fix this issue by March 10,2007. Please accept this delay and let us know if you have any other queries.

Best Regards,
Sivasankari

SJ Sivasankari J Syncfusion Team March 12, 2007 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

We have fixed the issue and the fix should be tested. So that, we need a day to test the fix and we will provide you the fix after testing. We will update you tomorrow regarding the fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for the patience.

Best Regards,
Sivasankari

SJ Sivasankari J Syncfusion Team March 13, 2007 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Paul,

We have fixed the issue and we have finished the testing.

Could you please open an incident in the direct trac with the forum id as the subject line, so that we can send you the patch that resolves the issue?

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx

Regards,
Sivasankari

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon