We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

LoadDockingState Error When Using 2 Docking Managers

I'm using 2 Docking Managers, 1 for my main form and the second for a UserControl which acts as a container for other user controls. The docking state saves and restores correctly when the docking state for controls within the main form changes.
But as soon as the docking state changes on the controls within the User Control container the LoadDockState method fails.
I've attached a very simple test app.
To recreate the problem just move the splitter bar between "Test Panel 3" and "Test Panel 4" and and then click the "Restore Layout" menu option

Docking Manager.zip

1 Reply

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team February 2, 2007 05:42 PM UTC

Hi Shane,

We have checked the issue with v4.4. We could not reproduce the issue. Most of the docking issues has been addressed in this version. Could you please let me know your Essential Studio version? This will help us to reproduce the issue.

Herewith I have attached the video file that shows my testing process. Please have a look at this and let me know if i missed anything.

TDM_55690

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon