We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PercentTextBox with wrong DoubleValue

Hi everybody,

I am using a PercentTextBox with PercentDecimalDigits set to 3. What I want to enter into the box is 44,625, but the value stored in DoubleValue is 0.44624999999999998.

The attached screenshot displays all debugging information and values of the textbox' properties.

Why is that or what I am missing?

Any help appreciated

Thank you
Michael

PercentTextBox.zip

4 Replies

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team January 30, 2007 06:22 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

Please define the PercentDecimalDigits before PercentValue.Please try this sample and let me know if you still have the issue.
PercentageTextBoxSample

Please let us know the Syncfusion version you are using.

Best Regards,
Poly

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team January 30, 2007 06:22 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

Please define the PercentDecimalDigits before PercentValue.Please try this sample and let me know if you still have the issue.
PercentageTextBoxSample

Please let us know the Syncfusion version you are using.

Best Regards,
Poly

MM Michael Mann January 31, 2007 08:57 AM UTC

hi,
thanks for your reply. But I have a completely other problem:

I only use the PercentTextBox to fetch the value the users entered. So I don't assign a value to the PercentValue property, I only use the DoubleValue to get the value, that is in InternalValue. The property you mentioned has been set, before fetching the value. Seems to me as a bug. I am using v4.101.0.58

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team February 1, 2007 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

I tested this issue in version 4.1.0.58. I could see the Double Value of 44.625% being 0.44625.

Could you please modify the sample attached so that this issue could be seen clearly.

Thanks,
Golda

percenttextvalue.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon