We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

gridgroupingcontrol blinking

Hi,

I emulated the Market Simulation Syncfusion project but instead of binding the gridgroupingcontrol to a DataTable I bound it to a custom class implenting IDictionary and IListSource. I found that updates to any values in the custom class were not reflected automatically in the grid and cell blinking did not take place. I had to invoke gridgroupingcontrol.Refresh() instead of Update() to force the graphical updates, which is substantially slower.
Is there any efficient way to resolve this? Thanks.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 22, 2007 06:27 PM UTC

Hi Yong,

Thank you for being patience.

Currently we are trying to reproduce the issue in a sample to debug it. Is it possible for you to update us a demo sample on this issue, it would help us to debug your issue at the earliest?

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Madhan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 22, 2007 06:52 PM UTC

Hi Madhan,

I've attached a solution file which is a simplified version of my current project but highlights the issue nevertheless. Only calling the gridcontrol.refresh() causes the grid to update as modifying the Datasource directly does not trigger any events. Please advise on an efficient solution.
Thanks.

>Hi Yong,

Currently we are trying to reproduce the issue in a sample to debug it. Is it possible for you to update us a demo sample on this issue, it would help us to debug your issue at the earliest?

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Madhan

TestApp1.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 24, 2007 09:49 AM UTC

Hi Syncfusion,

Are there any updates regarding this?

Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 29, 2007 10:56 AM UTC

Hi Yong,

This can be achieved by triggering the ListChanged event of the grid in fake. For this, the SimulateListChanged method of the Table is called with the corresponding ListChangedEventArgs instance. The following is the modified sample, please try it and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sample : TestApp1_Modified.zip

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.
Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Madhan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 20, 2009 04:00 PM UTC

Hi Yong/ Madhan

Can I get solution files. , i amd facig same problem . IT is very urgent. Appreciate your help

Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon