We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Form Flatten

Why does using the Flatten function on an IPDFForm object cause multiline text fields to have the vertical alignment to be the middle? If I leave out this function call the alignment is at the top.

Chad

6 Replies

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team January 18, 2007 02:03 PM UTC

Hi Chad,

I was able to reproduce the issue with flattening. I have forwarded this issue to our development team.I will get back to you in a week regarding this issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Dhivya.

CD Chad Dunham January 18, 2007 09:30 PM UTC

Dhivya-

Thanks for the response. I have attached a pdf and a web form that will produce the error. Please let me know.

Thanks

Chad

>Hi Chad,

I was able to reproduce the issue with flattening. I have forwarded this issue to our development team.I will get back to you in a week regarding this issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Dhivya.

FTL0.zip

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team January 19, 2007 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the sample. I have forwarded this issue to our development team. I will get back to you in a week regarding this issue.

Regards,
Dhivya.

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team January 30, 2007 04:20 AM UTC

Hi Chad,

This issue is fixed. Could you please create Direct trac incident regarding this defect-3415 so that we can update you with the fix?

Regards,
Dhivya.

CD Chad Dunham January 30, 2007 06:16 PM UTC

I placed a incident on Direct-Trac, please let me know what else I need to do.

Thanks

Chad

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team January 31, 2007 08:39 AM UTC

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the update. I have updated you in incident.

Regards,
Dhivya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon