We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Visio Stencil Import into Symbol Designer

Does anyone out there have experience trying to import Visio stencils into the Symbol Designer. We do and have seen several problems. I would like to hear from anyone who has worked in this area and can offer suggestions or workarounds that they've been successful with.

Thanks,
Eric

2 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team January 5, 2007 12:31 AM UTC

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your interest in Essential Diagram. I can successfully import the visio stencils into the Symbol Designer in v.4.4.0.51. Could you please let me know what type of errors you have faced and let me know which version you are currently using. It would be helpful if you provide that visio stencil file to resolve your problem.

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 6, 2007 07:48 AM UTC

Davis knows all about the issue. Please check with him for the details.

Thanks,
Eric

>Hi Eric,

Thanks for your interest in Essential Diagram. I can successfully import the visio stencils into the Symbol Designer in v.4.4.0.51. Could you please let me know what type of errors you have faced and let me know which version you are currently using. It would be helpful if you provide that visio stencil file to resolve your problem.

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon