We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Excel charts and word document

Hi,

I have a need for a tool which will allow me to read in a word document which has bookmarks. I then need to replace the bookmark contents with a data and charts from an excel spreadsheet. Can your product do that. I see some examples where you can replace bookmark contents with simple test, but not anything more complicated. If you have a example of code where bookmarks are populated with a word table from excel spreadsheet and then followed by importing a chart from excel. I would very much like to see it.

Thanks,
Balvinder

3 Replies

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team January 4, 2007 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Balvinder,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.
We can navigate through bookmarks and replace it with text,images or tables.
You can find a sample regarding this at following url
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\Windows\DocIO.Windows\Samples\Interactive Feature\Bookmark_Navigation

However, it is not possible to get the Excel chart and render it in word document as it is not possible to convert a excel chart into image.

Please take a look into the sample and let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Dhivya.

IK Imon Kearns December 3, 2021 02:10 PM UTC

Hi,

I am Imon kearns working as a Data Analyst and use to create charts using different tools and technologies, right now working on Likert scale examples to understand and present my survey data effeciently

MR Manikandan Ravichandran Syncfusion Team December 6, 2021 09:38 AM UTC

Hi Imon,

Thank you for your update.

If your requirement is to create Chart in Word document using DocIO means, then refer the below link to know more about the same.
https://help.syncfusion.com/file-formats/docio/working-with-charts

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Manikandan Ravichandran 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon