We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

View PDF

I've only used Essential PDF for a day, but have found on way of showing the PDF in my winform. I would like to populate a acroform based on the specific user, and then show the PDF so that they can digitally sign it. Does Essential PDF support the ability to host a PDF document in my winform? Or does it have the ability to call my PDF Viewer?

1 Reply

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team December 29, 2006 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Miles,

Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF.

I am not sure if I have understood your requirements properly. We have support for creating Acroforms and digitally sign it. You can find the samples at the following url after the installation.
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\Windows\Pdf.Windows\Samples
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\Windows\Pdf.Web\Samples

Essential PDF is a .Net library that can create and modify the PDF documents without Adobe reader installed.However, You will need to have a viewer to view the created PDF documents.
If you are trying to view the PDF in winform, currently we do not have support for it.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Dhivya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon