We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Text is not printed correctly

hi
when i use a text tool, if the text takes all the length of the Text box, when printing the last word goes to the second line although on screen it fits in one line...

it is not wysiwig, and it is important to keep the text in one line
thanks

7 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 28, 2006 12:21 AM UTC

Hi John,

We were able to reproduce this issue and we are currently analyzing the cause for this issue. I will get back to you with more details with in two days.

Thanks for using Essential Diagram

Regards,
Nagaraj

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 29, 2006 12:10 AM UTC

Hi John

The reason for this behavior is that the WrapText property of the TextNode is set to true default. To get the print working fine in a single line, set the WrapText to false through the property editor. This will resolve this problem.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 30, 2006 07:24 PM UTC

Nagaraj

Althought this is for sure an answer to the question, it does not answer completly.

If there is enought place to put the text on one line as indicated on the screen,why the wrap method is activated. In other word what you propose is to have 2 types of text nodes : one with wordwrap activated where yo can have only one line and another one deactivated where you can have many lines ?

>Hi John

The reason for this behavior is that the WrapText property of the TextNode is set to true default. To get the print working fine in a single line, set the WrapText to false through the property editor. This will resolve this problem.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team January 2, 2007 07:00 PM UTC

Hi John,

We are currently facing some issues with textnode while printing, and we have logged a bug report related to this. I have notified our developers, We will work on this issue and get this fixed. I will let you know once this is fixed.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

AR Antonio Rodriguez Lezcano April 11, 2007 08:52 AM UTC

I have a similar problem, I set wrapText to false but still when printing, last character of the string never appears.

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team April 16, 2007 10:43 PM UTC

Hi Antonio,

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is known issue in v.4.4.0.51.

Printing Issue with TextNode

I have forwarded this issue to our developer. We will fix the issue at the earliest and I will get back to you with more details regarding this issue.

Thaks for your patience.

Regards,
Nagaraj

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team April 19, 2007 07:00 PM UTC

Hi Antonio,

This issue has been fixed in our latest source. Please create a Direct-Trac incident (mention the forum link in the subject line) so that we can update with the download link of the patch including this fix.

Thanks for your interest in Essential Diagram.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon