We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bookmarks in header/footers

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was any way to access MS Word bookmarks placed in headers or footers. I can't seem to access it using the bookmarks collection or bookmarksnavigator as it seems unable to find the bookmark... is there an alternative bookmark navigation system?

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team December 20, 2006 02:11 PM UTC

Hi,

I tested this issue and was able to reproduce the issue. Currently it is not possible to access the bookmark that resides in header/footer section. I will consult with development team regarding this issue and provide you with an update by tomorrow.

Regards,
Dhivya.

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team December 21, 2006 02:23 PM UTC

Hi,

I have filed a bug report with development team regarding this issue. You can keep track of this issue from the following url.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/docio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=3221
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Dhivya.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 26, 2006 10:14 PM UTC

Thanks for the prompt response. Any idea how soon this will be fixed?

>Hi,

I have filed a bug report with development team regarding this issue. You can keep track of this issue from the following url.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/docio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=3221
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Dhivya.

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team December 27, 2006 08:32 AM UTC

Hi,

I will consult with development team regarding this issue and provide you with an estimate in a week.

Regards,
Dhivya.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 17, 2007 10:03 PM UTC

Any word on this?

>Hi,

I will consult with development team regarding this issue and provide you with an estimate in a week.

Regards,
Dhivya.

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team January 18, 2007 06:56 AM UTC

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are currently working on improving Bookmark feature. The fix for this issue will available in our next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Dhivya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon