We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Control disappears

Hi,

I have tabbed controls and I have context menu Close. When User clicks on close i call SetEnableDocking(ctrl,false) to close the control but all controls get disaapear when I call this method. Is there any other way to do it or its syncfusion issue.

Thanks
Sameer

5 Replies

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team December 18, 2006 08:04 PM UTC

Hi Sammer,

I am afraid, We were not able to reproduce the issue. I have tested the issue with v4.4.0.51. Could please send me the version details about your .Net and Essential Studio?

Herewith I have attached the sample. I have used the sample to reproduce the issue. Could you please modify the sample to reproduce the issue? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

SetEnableDocking

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

SA Sameer December 19, 2006 01:30 PM UTC

Hi,

I have VS 2003 and ur sample is VS 2005 so please send me proper version.

Thanks
Sameer

>Hi Sammer,

I am afraid, We were not able to reproduce the issue. I have tested the issue with v4.4.0.51. Could please send me the version details about your .Net and Essential Studio?

Herewith I have attached the sample. I have used the sample to reproduce the issue. Could you please modify the sample to reproduce the issue? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

SetEnableDocking

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team December 19, 2006 06:00 PM UTC

Hi Sameer,

Here is the sample created in VS2003.

SetEnableDocking

Thanks,
Murugan P.S

SA Sameer December 19, 2006 08:13 PM UTC

Hi Murugan,

I am using syncfusion 4.201.0.37 version. I am able to reproduce that error with the sample you provided.

Thanks
Sameer

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team December 19, 2006 08:26 PM UTC

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for your update.

I have checked the issue but I could not reproduce it using v4.2.0.37. Could you please send me the sample having issue with reproducing steps? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon