We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Slow application with Office2007 at WTS

Hi
we are using the new Essential Tools with the Office2007 UI.

We have RibboncontrolADV mit Tabs and Toolstrips onto them. Our Dialogs are Ribbonforms.

First the applications becomes a litte bit slowly. But if we use them from a WTS (Windows Terminal Server) the runtime behaviour is terrible. The dialogs are very slowly build and you can see how areas are painted.

What can we do?

Thank you very much
Martin

9 Replies

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team December 18, 2006 06:56 PM UTC

Hi Martin,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We were able to reproduce the issue. We will contact the development team regarding this issue. We will fix the issue soon and keep you informed.

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 2, 2007 02:47 PM UTC

Hello and happy new year!

Are there any news and/or timeline? How fast can we get the new and fixed version?

Thank you very much!

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team January 3, 2007 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Martin,

Happy New Year!

Upcoming Essential Studio version is still a few days away.I will check with the build team and let you know whether we are close to our release or not.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Anu.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team January 5, 2007 05:36 AM UTC

Hi Martin,

Our team has reported that the next major release of Essential Studio will be in the second week of March and the fix will be incorporated in that.

Thanks,

Anu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 5, 2007 11:08 AM UTC

Thank you Anu,
but 2nd Week of March is very far away as Vista is going to start on 30th of January. In February we have some exhibitions with our customers and we want to show the new 2007-UI within our applications. Can we get the new Essential Tools with the Office2007 UI earlier? We do not need any major new release but this one feature very soon. Maybe we can get just this part?

Thank you very much for any help!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 17, 2007 08:56 AM UTC

>Thank you Anu,
but 2nd Week of March is very far away as Vista is going to start on 30th of January. In February we have some exhibitions with our customers and we want to show the new 2007-UI within our applications. Can we get the new Essential Tools with the Office2007 UI earlier? We do not need any major new release but this one feature very soon. Maybe we can get just this part?

Thank you very much for any help!

----------
Hello,
are there any news and/or betaversions?
Thank you

DU David Union January 17, 2007 07:17 PM UTC

I am seeing this also.
If you get a fix, please send it to me also ASAP.

>Hi
we are using the new Essential Tools with the Office2007 UI.

We have RibboncontrolADV mit Tabs and Toolstrips onto them. Our Dialogs are Ribbonforms.

First the applications becomes a litte bit slowly. But if we use them from a WTS (Windows Terminal Server) the runtime behaviour is terrible. The dialogs are very slowly build and you can see how areas are painted.

What can we do?

Thank you very much
Martin

MA Martin May 16, 2007 08:08 AM UTC

Hello,
finally we could try Version V5. But we cannot see any improvement in speed in the UI at the WTS.
Did you really improve it in this version or was this a minor priority feature as Version 5 already was very late?

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team May 19, 2007 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Martin,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I tested this issue in v5.1 with the Word2007Demo sample that ships with the product but I am afraid that I am not able to see this issue at my end.
Could you please let me know whether you are able to see this issue in the Word2007Demo sample? Also please let me know the system configuration details so that we could analyze it further.

Best regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon