We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Disappointed with version 4.4. It''s going backward

Tried both version 4.3 and latest 4.4 on my Vista X64.
The 4.3 displays the docking indicator correctly on X64. However docking is not working on 4.4.
I remember syncfusion 4.0 had similar problem on my XP X64 version about half a year ago. It was fixed in 4.2 and 4.3.
How come the problem went back in version 4.4?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 5, 2006 05:12 AM UTC

Hi Wei,

We regret for the inconveniences caused by this delay.

I was able to reproduce the issue you have mentioned here.We have logged a bug report on this issue previously and I have opened it with high priority.Please stay assured that we will do our best to fix the issues at the earliest possible.

Also, we will keep you informed once the fix is made.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Praveena.

QW Qingjun Wei December 5, 2006 08:01 PM UTC

Thanks for your response. Glad to know that somebody is going to take care of it.
Keep up the good work.

Q.

>
Hi Wei,

We regret for the inconveniences caused by this delay.

I was able to reproduce the issue you have mentioned here.We have logged a bug report on this issue previously and I have opened it with high priority.Please stay assured that we will do our best to fix the issues at the earliest possible.

Also, we will keep you informed once the fix is made.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Praveena.

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team December 5, 2006 08:39 PM UTC

Hi Wei,

Here is the defect report link to keep track of the bug fix.
Defect #1818 - Docking diamonds(Dragproviders) are not showing correctly in 64 bit WinXP OS
We will fix the issue soon and keep you informed.

Thanks,
Murugan P.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon