We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Charts with multiple Y Axis using XLS IO component in asp.net application

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

52684 Dec 1,2006 11:56 AM Dec 7,2006 10:11 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 4
Tags: XlsIO
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On December 1, 2006 11:56 AM

Hi, I am using the XlsIO component in a web app and need to produce a chart with 2 Y Axis. I cannot, however, find an example of how to do this anywhere in the documentation provided with your product. Please could you advise me on where I can find such an example.

Regards,

Rob O

Chella Pandian B [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 1, 2006 07:20 PM

Hi Rob O

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will get back to you with in 2 day with the updates. Since I have to discuss this issue with my team.

With regards,
Chella.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 3, 2006 01:45 PM

Hi Chella, any help you can offer is most appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Rob O

>Hi Rob O

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will get back to you with in 2 day with the updates. Since I have to discuss this issue with my team.

With regards,
Chella.

Replied On December 4, 2006 05:15 PM

Hi Rob O

I tried reproducing a multiple Y-axis chart using MS-Excel but I was unable to find an option for that in MS-Excel. XlsIO only supports features that exist in MS-Excel. So I afraid that XlsIO do not support Multiple Y-axis but this feature is available in our Essential chart where you can create a Multiple Y-axis and import that chart as an image to an Excel sheet.

As far as I investigated I was unable to find multiple Y-axis options in MS-Excel if you have come across it in MS-Excel let us knows so that I can put a feature request for it. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if you have any other difficulties.

With regards,
Chella.

Replied On December 7, 2006 10:11 AM

Hi Rob O,

I seriously apologies for the wrong information about the chart with 2 Y Axis. It is possible to have 2 y-axis in an excel chart. After discussing with my team I have came out with a sample, which demonstrate a chart with 2 y-axis. Please look at sample and let me know if you have any other difficulties. Once again I apologies for the inconvenience.

if(chart.SecondaryValueAxis != null)
chart.SecondaryValueAxis.Title = "Secondary Value Axis";
//Here is the code to display secondary axis.
chart.SecondaryValueAxis.IsMaxCross=true;
chart.SecondaryCategoryAxis.IsMaxCross=true;

Sample:

2-Yaxis.zip

Thanks for your interest in XlsIO.

Best regards,
Chella.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;