We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Problem with CellType = Currency or NumericUpDown when value = DBNull

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

52272 Nov 24,2006 06:03 AM Nov 26,2006 11:35 PM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 5
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Bart Coppens
Asked On November 24, 2006 06:03 AM

Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem with the GridGroupingControl when I try to set some GridColumnDescriptors like this:

or

I bind a typed dataset to it and everything works great. Until I have a row where the value for one of those cells is not set (DBNull): when I click the row to edit it, the statusbar says "Refreshing...", but nothing happens.

For now, I have set all DBNull-values to 0, but that's a very bad solution for me. Is there another way to fix this?

Bart

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 24, 2006 06:09 AM

Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem with the GridGroupingControl when I try to set some GridColumnDescriptors like this:

or

I bind a typed dataset to it and everything works great. Until I have a row where the value for one of those cells is not set (DBNull): when I click the row to edit it, the statusbar says "Refreshing...", but nothing happens.

For now, I have set all DBNull-values to 0, but that's a very bad solution for me. Is there another way to fix this?

Bart

Replied On November 24, 2006 07:57 PM

Hi Bart,

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, This is confirmed as a bug and we have filed a bug in our Defect tracking system, you can have a look at the progress here

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=918

Thankyou for your interest in syncfusion products.

Thanks
Siva

Bart Coppens
Replied On November 25, 2006 09:36 AM

Hi Siva,

That doesn't look as the same problem to me. The bug you are talking about is about the DateTimeTextBox and I'm talking about the Currency and NumericUpDown...

Thanx,

Bart

Replied On November 26, 2006 07:08 PM

Hi Bart,

Thanks for the note, I think all our Editors controls might have this issue. we will look in to this a bit more and will get back to you, as soon as possible

Thanks,
Siva

Replied On November 26, 2006 11:35 PM

Hi Bart,

We have reported this as a Bug in our Defect tracking System, and you can view its progress here:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2862

We will fix this issue in a months time

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Siva

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;