We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can I copy a virtual grid for printing?

Hi,

I have read some pastes about this question. One guy asked about using SaveBinary/LoadBinary to copy a virtual grid. It seems no affect. Then he was answered about create 2 grid, one for displaying and another for printing.

But my difficulty is that I have created a lot of grid and made too much logic for data processing and displaying, I am afraid that I cannot add another virtual grid for printing. So is there any other method to help printing out those grids to one document?

Thanks a lot!

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 24, 2006 11:16 AM UTC

Hi Qingdong,

Please refer to the below forum thread for more details.
How to print two or more grids in a same page?

Best Regards,
Haneef

QF Qingdong Fu November 27, 2006 01:49 AM UTC

Hi,

I am afraid that my question was not described very clear. I have known about how to print a grid. But my question is how to print out a virtual grid.

Currently I built a very complicated report based on several sync grids. I have to combine them and print them out to one doc (e.g. one PDF file). Since some of those grids could be very large (more than 10000 rows), I realize that by using virtual grid. But I found that while printing, those grids that has not been displayed were blank, with no data. For printing, I used SaveBinary/LoadBinary to copy those grids one by one to another grid object which was used particularly for printing. That does not work.

So I am looking for some idea that could help solving this problem. My question is, is there probably some ways to copy those grids for printing?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2006 10:24 AM UTC

Hi Qingdong,

Here is the forum thread that prints two grids as one using a virtual grid.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=18205

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon