We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

license cannot be granted

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

51629 Nov 9,2006 01:24 PM Nov 11,2006 11:29 AM General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Wei
Asked On November 9, 2006 01:24 PM

I'm getting the following error when I try to compile my solution in VS2005. How can I resolve this? Thanks!

Error 8 Exception occurred creating type 'Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core, Version=4.302.0.30, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4' System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: A valid license cannot be granted for the type Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent. Contact the manufacturer of the component for more information.

Nandakumar R [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 11, 2006 11:29 AM

Hi Wei,

This error occurs because of the wrong licensing information embedded in the exe.

Could you please refer this knowledge base for the detailed information and steps to clear this issue?

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/studio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=35

Please note:
This KB is applicable for all the 4.x versions. Please replace 4.3.0.30 in the places of 4.2.0.37 in the KB.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Nanda

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;