We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Convert EMF to Pdf Error, Urgent!!

Hi,

I use your product version 4.3.0.30 and your demo example source codeto produce the Pdf file. But the Pdf file that I produced is the same as your.
The pdf file is attachment sample.pdf.

Is this problem correct if we buy your product?

Thanks!
Bill.Han

Sample79.zip

8 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 9, 2006 12:16 PM UTC

We use the evaluation version 4.3.0.30 and produce the Sample.pdf that is not the same as your file.

Are we use a wrong version?
Dhivya, how do you produce the Sample.pdf?

Thanks.
Bill.Han

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team November 9, 2006 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Bill,

Sorry for all the confusions. This issue has been fixed in our latest version. Could you please create an Direct trac incident so that I can provide you with the preview version which has this issue fixed.

Thanks,
Dhivya.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2006 03:20 AM UTC

Hi, Dhivya

I create a Direc-Trac account which email is centuryfree@gmail.com. Could you send the preview version http address to my email?

Thanks
Bill.Han

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team November 13, 2006 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Bill,

I am afraid. I was not able find a Direct-trac incident created by you. Could you please try creating it again?

Thanks,
Dhivya.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 13, 2006 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Dhivya

I did't create Direct-trac incident yesterday. I create it. My email is centuryfree@gmail.com. Thank you for send me a preview version.

Thanks
Bill.Han

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team November 13, 2006 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the update and thanks for creating incident. Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Dhivya.

WI will November 17, 2022 08:06 AM UTC

How to convert EMF to PDF

Upload emf-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.

Choose "to pdf" Choose pdf or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)

Download your pdf.

Regards,

Will

IJ Irfana Jaffer Sadhik Syncfusion Team December 9, 2022 05:35 AM UTC

Thank you for the suggestions

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon