We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Click once

Hi,

I'm trying to publish an application using Clickonce.
At the client computer I get a message that the Syncfusion component must be installed in the GAC.
Can I skip that?

Thanks,
Ronnie

16.zip

3 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team November 6, 2006 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Ronnie,

Skipping the message wont allow you to proceed the installation. In order to avoid this message, please be sure that the Syncfusion.Core.dll is copied to the Output directory after you set the CopyLocal property to true.

Kindly let us know if this helps you.

Thanks and Regards,
Geetha

KB Karsten Brocksieper May 22, 2007 02:33 PM UTC

Hi Geetha,

thank you for your advise to set the 'CopyLocal' property to true. But even after I have done this I get the message that the Syncfusion components must be installed in the GAC.
How can I verify that the 'Syncfusion.Core.dll' is copied to the Output directory after I set the appropriate property to 'true'

Thank you very much for your help

Karsten

>Hi Ronnie,

Skipping the message wont allow you to proceed the installation. In order to avoid this message, please be sure that the Syncfusion.Core.dll is copied to the Output directory after you set the CopyLocal property to true.

Kindly let us know if this helps you.

Thanks and Regards,
Geetha

DD Dave Daniels May 23, 2007 04:24 PM UTC

See my post on the subject just a few items down in the general forum. All you have to do is add them to the application files section.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon