We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Rotator Effects not working

pauseonmouseover="False" rotationtype="SlideShow" scrollinterval="50" showeffect="Pixelate"
showeffectduration="1000" slidecssclass="" slidepause="2500" tikerexists="False"
xmlcontentfile="coffeeimages.xml">

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2006 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Maurice,
I am not able to trace out the problem here. Could you please provide more informations.The Rotator slideshow effects works only in IE browser.
Kindly refer the Rotator\MultipleNewsReader sample in sample browser.

Thank you
Suresh sekaran

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 31, 2006 02:02 AM UTC

That is where i have made mu example from...I will go over my code and resubmit if i cannot get it too work.

>Hi Maurice,
I am not able to trace out the problem here. Could you please provide more informations.The Rotator slideshow effects works only in IE browser.

Thank you
Suresh sekaran

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 31, 2006 09:35 AM UTC

here is an example that does not work all it does is act like a slide show with out pixalate

>That is where i have made mu example from...I will go over my code and resubmit if i cannot get it too work.

>Hi Maurice,

Thank you
Suresh sekaran

WebSite1.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 31, 2006 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Maurice,
Slide show effects will be effective only by specifying the Height and Width of Rotator Control.
Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you
Suresh sekaran

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon