We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding datetimepicker to a datagrid column???

I would like to simplify/structure data input in my datagrids by adding a databound datetimepicker (filled with data from another table) into my datagrids. I have seen a retail product that allows putting comboboxes, images, and other controls into a datagrid column. I am using Enterprise Visual Studio .NET. Are there any freeware versions of this add-in? I know that over time I could learn to build this, but I am in a time crunch...and a money crunch. Any info would be awesome! Thanks!

1 Reply

RL Rick Liebespach January 8, 2004 05:59 PM UTC

Doug, I need to accomplish the same thing you were trying to do... Put a DateTimePicker in my DataGrid. Did you ever succeed? If so, how? Thanks, Rick ------------------------- > I would like to simplify/structure data input in my datagrids by adding a databound datetimepicker (filled with data from another table) into my datagrids. -------------------------

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon