We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bullet Lists

Hi Dev Team,

I'm evaluating DocIo.Web. The first problem ive noticed is that is I open a word doc with bulleted lists in it and simply just save as a new word doc, then the indents from the bullet to the text has increased messing the format of the whole document up !! I'm not doing anything other than open the file then save - is this a known issue ? Also the document has an image in the header and this is disapearing within the same process...Any ideas

Thanks

Paul

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 19, 2006 07:39 AM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thank you for evaluating Essential DocIO.

Yes, this is known issue. I already noticed this issue and I have informed regarding this issue with our development team. Currently they are working for fixing this issue. I will get back to you as soon as this issue gets fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Prabhu

PP Paul Patterson October 24, 2006 08:38 PM UTC

Hi,

Another problem i have noticed is that the replace function only works on certain occasions ! Does this have something to do with the formatting of the original document ?

Thanks

Paul

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team October 27, 2006 06:54 AM UTC

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
DocIO supports "Find and Replace with Formatting". You can find the sample in the following location.
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.3.0.30\Windows\DocIO.Windows\Samples\Find And Replace

However, there is an issue with Rich formatted text replacement which has been addressed already.

Will it be possible to provide us with your document in which you are able to reproduce the issue? This will help us to investigate further on this issue.

Regards,
Dhivya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon