We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Darg and drop grouping grid

My grouping grid contains checkbox and button columns, when i try to collect data by Table control Mouse down event, all other events such as TableControlCellClick ,ableControlPushButtonClick,TableControlDrawCellButton,TableControlCheckBoxClick are overridden by this event and they ar3e not firing please advise me how can i avoid this problem.
thanks
Siva

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2006 02:24 PM UTC

Could some one please help me???

>My grouping grid contains checkbox and button columns, when i try to collect data by Table control Mouse down event, all other events such as TableControlCellClick ,ableControlPushButtonClick,TableControlDrawCellButton,TableControlCheckBoxClick are overridden by this event and they ar3e not firing please advise me how can i avoid this problem.
thanks
Siva

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 23, 2006 05:52 AM UTC

Hi Sivaiah,

Is it possible for you to upload us more details/sample or modify the attached sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Sample : GGCCell.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon