We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MainFrameBarManager in UserControl

I've noticed that a MainFrameBarManager object can only be added to Forms and not UserControls. I'd really like to be able to use an XPToolBar in a UserControl. Is there any way to build it in design mode?

3 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team June 17, 2003 03:12 PM UTC

Support for MainFrameBarManager (or something similar) within a UserControl is in the works. However, you can drop and design an XPToolBar on a UserControl even in the current version. Regards, Praveen

PS Prakash Samiyappan August 20, 2005 12:59 PM UTC

Can you update me ,whether this feature is available with any updates or releases Regards Prakash.S >Support for MainFrameBarManager (or something similar) within a UserControl is in the works. > >However, you can drop and design an XPToolBar on a UserControl even in the current version. > >Regards, >Praveen

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 22, 2005 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Prakash, I am afraid this feature has not been implemented yet.We have logged a feature request # 343 on this.We will try our very best to implement this feature at the earliest. You could track the progress of this feature request at this link below : Feature Request #343 - Ability to host the XPMenus framework in a UserControl We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon