We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Order of Chart Series in line graph

Hi,
iam using 4.1.0.62 version of chart control in vs.net 2003. i have a series of points to be drawn in chart as line graph which cross positive and negative unpredictably, in both x and y axis.ie. neither x will be in increasing/decreasing order nor y will be in increasing/decreasing order. When the series is provided to control it doesnt connect the points in order i provide. i have attached the sample with points from both x,y negative to both positive. The final output line drawn in graph in reorder and line is connected in unpredictable manner. Could you help me to acheive the order of series how i provide the data?.

Line Sample.zip

2 Replies

JS Jst October 16, 2006 12:56 PM UTC

A screen shot sample how the sample displays the data and how i need the curve the be display is displayed in image attached.
Please let me know why i am not able to acheive this in either line type chart or StepLine either ?.
Is it possible to acheive it in the order i provide with syncfusion chart ?.

Actual and Expected.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 17, 2006 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Ashok,

I am able to reproduce this issue in 4.1.0.62, but this is fixed in version 4.3.0.30

Please upgrade your version from the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/Default.aspx

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Thanks,
Sureshbabu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon