We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Menu in Call back panel

Do you guys have any examples on how to get a menu inside the callback panel to do a postback. I can do it normally

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 11, 2006 03:27 PM UTC

Hi Maurice,
By making EnableCallbacks property of Callback panel to false,Page will postback during callback refresh event.
Please let me know if you have any queries regarding this

Regards
Sureshsekaran

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team October 11, 2006 09:05 PM UTC

Maurice,

To clarify, are you trying to invoke a callback or a postback on menu click?

Am I right in assuming that you want to refresh a portion of your page (within the CallbackPanel) when the user selects a menu item? If so, please note that the menu itself does not need to be in within the CallbackPanel.

In any case, please browse to:
http://www2.syncfusion.com/2.0/samples.aspx

There browse to the Tools.Web/CallbackControls/ProductMenus sample. There is some code there that shows how to invoke a callback on a CallbackPanel on menu click.

Regards,
Praveen

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 11, 2006 10:32 PM UTC

Sureshsekaran''s reply in the other post is what I am after I meant the syncfusion menu ..however the principal seems the same

>Do you guys have any examples on how to get a menu inside the callback panel to do a postback. I can do it normally

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 11, 2006 10:50 PM UTC

Hi Maurice,

Does that sample provided by us helped you ?
If you have any queries please try to contact us.

Thanks,
G.Pradeep.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 12, 2006 10:04 AM UTC

it helped but it did not work this did:

callbackmenu.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 12, 2006 03:48 PM UTC

Hi Maurice,

Yes, you are right.
The sample we gave should have worked if we have replaced the text MenuCallBack to __sfCallbackPanel1 .

Thanks for using our products and if you have any queries try to reach us and we will assist you.

Thanks and Regards,
G.Pradeep.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon