We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPTaskBar - Inconsistent focus on tab and mouse click

Dear Syncfusion,

We are using V 4.2.0.37.

I have a screen with a panel, xpTaskBar inside panel. And three xpTaskBarBoxes. I have set focusOnclick = true for all boxes.

Now when I start click on first box, it shows dotted border to depict that it is selected. Fine. But when I press down arrow, focus seems in second box. But no dotted border appears.

And also, when i press space bar now, it will expand/collapse second box. Thus focus of click and tab are not the same.

This is confusing to the user. I want to change focus(with dotted border) using click/tab . And space bar should always only expand/collapse the focussed box.

How to set this?

Rgds
Rajani Kanth

1 Reply

SA Saradha Syncfusion Team September 26, 2006 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Rajani,

We were able to see the problem and we have logged a bug report #2747 for this.

Defect #2747 - XPTaskBarBox Header border is not visible when focus changes from one box to other.

As a workaround, you can set the FocusOnClick to false and set the colors of header in the Enter and Leave events to differentiate the focussed box. Note: This will work only if the ThemesEnabled property is not set. Please refer the attached sample.

Forum_49708.zip

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
K.Saradha Devi.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon