We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Spacing between bars and series

Hello,
Is it possible to modify the space of the bars between the series in a columnchart? By using the property "Spacing" I can modify the space between the columns in a serie, but I want to modify the space between different series as well (I would like to have space between all columns in the chart, even when i'm using several series). See attached picture of how I would like to have it.
There is a property "SpacingBetweenSeries" but nothing seems to happen when I'm using that one. Whats the differens between that property and the property "Spacing"?
Best regards Mariana

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 20, 2006 02:09 PM UTC

Hi Mariana,

The property Spacing helps you to control the space between the columns in a chart.

The property SpacingBetweenSeries helps you to control the space between the series only when they are in SideBySide display and also in 3D mode.

Please try the attached sample which helps you to control the space between the series when they are in SideBySide and 3D mode.

I will create a bug report on this regard and let you know at the earliest once it is fixed for non 3D mode.

Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Jaya

ColumnChartSample.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon