We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Wrong Scale

Hi, im using a deskjet HP 840 and the diagram is printing in a diferent scale from the ruler.

If I draw a Rectangle that is 7 centimeter in the screen, when it is printed it''s size is 6 centimeters.

Another question. I want to use a rectangle to determine a MapArea, then, i want to intercept the PrintPage event and draw my own map over that specific rectangle. What is the calculation i need to do? I tried several ways but no sucess in matching the exact rectangle position in the final printing or printpreview.

Thank you all.

3 Replies

AA aaa September 18, 2006 05:04 PM UTC

I just found where is the problem.

I setted the PrintZoom of the View class to False, but the control still rescale all objects when the margins are not 0.

I don''t know but i think this is a bug. Anyway, my workaround for now is just set the all page borders to 0.

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team September 19, 2006 11:44 PM UTC

Hi Matheus,

We are currently working on this issue. I will update you very soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Nagaraj

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team September 20, 2006 09:55 PM UTC

Hi Mathew,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. I have tested this issue in v.4.2.0.37. I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce this issue.

It would be helpful if you provide a sample or give us some more details to reproduce this issue. It will help us to resolve it as early as possible.

Thanks for using Essential Diagram.

Regards,
J.Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon