We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Uninstall Essential Suite

I''m trying to get multiple versions of the suite to work and am currently trying to remove it all and start over. I can uninstall the individual versions (2.0.5.0, 2.1.09, 3.0.1.0), however the "base" uninstaller runs and completes successfully, however the folder & files still exist as well as registration keys for each version. Any tips on uninstalling?

Thanks,
Tony

3 Replies

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team September 18, 2006 06:15 PM UTC

Hi Tony,

I am afraid I was not able to reproduce the issue.

Could you please let me know the following,

1) Are you able to see the Syncfusion assemblies in the GAC(C:\Windows\Assembly)?

2) Are you able to see the Syncfusion assemblies in the public assemblies folder?
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies - VS2002
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies - VS2003

3) Are you able to see the Syncfusion assemblies in the Assemblies folder,
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Assemblies - Pre 3.2 versions.
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Assemblies - 3.2 and 3.3 versions.

These are the places where the Syncfusion assemblies are installed. So inorder to uninstall Syncfusion from the system, remove the assemblies from these places and then delete the Syncfusion folder manually. Also you can delete the Syncfusion in the registry manually.

Please try this and let me know if you need further help.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Nanda

AB Abhi May 2, 2018 05:42 AM UTC

Same problem here,
How I can uninstall Essential Studio, if uninstaller already delete(not exist) ?

You can see screenshot.zip  attached below.

Thanks

Abhishek

Attachment: ScreenShot_c3cf3bf2.rar

KJ Kalap Johnson Peter Paulraj Syncfusion Team May 4, 2018 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Abhi,

This issue occurred when we removed the Installer registry entry from Package Cache location by manually. To resolved this issue, follow the below steps.

1. Download the “Windows Installer Cleanup” utility from the following link. 

2. Install this msicuu2.exe with "Admin Privileges". 

3. After installing the utility, open the Windows Installer Clean Up from the Start menu. Select the version of the Syncfusion Essential Studio (Ex: v15.3.0.26) that you need to uninstall and click Remove from the Windows Installer Clean Up window. 

4. Now registry entry and cached files of selected Syncfusion Essential Studio version will be removed from your system. 

5.Remove the Syncfusion Essential Studio setup installed folder from the installed location.

{Installed location\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\{version}}

Example:
{C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\15.3.0.26}

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Kalap Johnson Peter P. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon