We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PInvokeStackImbalance using 4.102.0.62

Hi,

I have a form which uses the DockingManager and a Grid. It all worked fine using VS2003, but on upgrading to VS2005 I get the following error:

PInvokeStackImbalance was detected
Message: A call to PInvoke function ''Syncfusion.Shared.Base!Syncfusion.Runtime.InteropServices.NativeMethods::ImageList_DrawEx'' has unbalanced the stack...

Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks
Akash

4 Replies

PR Purusothaman R Syncfusion Team September 15, 2006 04:51 PM UTC

Hi Akash,

Does all the Syncfusion assemblies are available from the PublicAssemblies and GAC?

Are you having more than one Syncfusion Versions installed in your System? If so uninstall all the versions, and freshly install 4.1.0.62.

Please let me know, whether this issue exists even after doing so.

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Purusothaman.R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 18, 2006 09:44 AM UTC

Hi,

I did as you said and the error stopped occurring. However, we still support versions of our software that use version 3 of syncfusion. What is the recommended approach for getting version 3 and version 4 to play happily together?

Regards
Akash

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team September 18, 2006 04:56 PM UTC

Hi Akash,

Please refer the following KB which explains how to work with multiple versions of Essential Studio.

Thanks,
Mano

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team September 18, 2006 04:57 PM UTC

Hi Akash,

Seems like the link is broken. Here is the link

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/studio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=36

Thanks,
Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon