We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add row at particular position

Hi,
I want to make the application in such a way that I want to add the row at particular position. For now I have created one template column for show Image button. After clicking that Image button I want to add the row at that position.(say current rows count is 4) So for now I am adding to the table which is given as a datasource to the GGC. It adds it successfully (it shows 5 total rows now--correct) but it gives problem when I tries to edit that row and click at another row. It shows unexpectedly one more row (It shows 6 rows). But if I double click that row again, then every thing is fine (again 5 rows - correct).
Will you please tell me if there is any other solution to add the row at particular position. For now I am adding to datatable and binding the GGC again.

Thanks,
Sandeep

1 Reply

SI Sivakumar Syncfusion Team September 15, 2006 11:31 PM UTC

Hi Sandeep,

I have started creating a sample, to research on the issue you are mentioning,

However, it will take sometime for me to create a sample regarding this to check the issue.

So if have a small sample illustrating the issue, could you please post it in the mean time?

Sorry for the inconvenienvce caused.

Thanks,
A.Sivakumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon