We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Strange character in Treeview control

Hi,
I was wondering why a small line appears at the upper left portion of the TreeView control? I can''t seem to find out why this is here and how to remove it. It appears only in FireFox and not IE. Is it related to the way the controls are rendered in Firefox over IE?

Thanks.
David.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 14, 2006 01:46 AM UTC

David,

Would you kindly get me the sample that cause the problem.

It would be better if you attach a screenshot along with that.

Let me figure it out.

Thanks,
G.Pradeep.

DA David A. Gonzales September 14, 2006 03:13 PM UTC

Enclosed you will find two screenshots. One with FireFox 1.5.0.6 and the other with IE 6 6.0.2800.1106. The shots are from your online treeview samples (autopostback) but the bug appears in all of them. After a bit of digging I set the BorderColor (on my local application) to a bright color and found that the little line is actually part of the border. When I viewed the sample with IE6 the Border for the treeview is that color (rendered correctly). We have also used another machine with FireFire and IE7 and the results were the same. Normally this is not a big deal but our application is going to be released for the European Union and they are not too Microsoft friendly so we need to have this working in none-Mickysoft browsers.

Thanks.
David

FireFoxvsIE6.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 14, 2006 03:47 PM UTC

David,

I understand the seriousness.
I guess you are working with our 4.2 version.
Previously we had these issues in Mozilla Browser and now many issues have been fixed.
So would you kindly install our latest version 4.3.X beta.

Here, this is the link to download.
http://www2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v4.3.0.22/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe

Please let me you have any other queries.
Our Sales team will soon get you the Unlock Key.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Thanks,
G.Pradeep.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 14, 2006 03:50 PM UTC

David,

Sorry for the broken link.
Here, it is,

>http://www2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v4.3.0.22/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe

With Regards,
G.Pradeep.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon