We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Essential Test Studio Info?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

49216 Sep 13,2006 09:50 AM Sep 14,2006 02:04 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Merrill Cornish
Asked On September 13, 2006 09:50 AM

We are currently using Syncfusion 2.0 with Quick Test Pro. I am looking forward to when our main application is moved to 4.2 so I can use Essential Test Studio to access QTP more completely. However, there may be a problem.

We do have a small application written with Syncfusion 4.2, but there still seems to be a significant disconnect with what QTP can see in the application. I''ve looked through the forums, but aside for some announcements of the availability of Test Studio, I see no messages about it usage.

Who do I talk to to find out if Test Studio is intended to cover more than just Essential Grid objects such as the Main Menu Bar?

Merrill

Nandakumar R [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 14, 2006 02:04 PM

Hi Merrill,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential TestStudio.

Please post an incident under the Essential Tools topic in DirectTrac with a subject prefix of QTP.

Concerned Tools Engineer will be responding to your queries.

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Nanda

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;