We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Trouble opening workbook with Macros

I am writing a console app in VB.NET2005 that opens a workbook and parses through the data.

One of the workbooks has numerous macros. When opening this one by hand I am prompted whether to enable or disable macros.

When opening this workbook with the syncfusion method, it hangs. If I hit enter in the cmd window that opens up, it continues, but I need this to be able to run with no interaction from the user.

Please advise.

Thanks.

2 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 13, 2006 05:37 AM UTC

Hi Louise,

I am afraid; I was unable to reproduce the issue. I used the following test sample to test your issue.

Sample :
 Macros.zip

Would it be possible to provide me your sample xls file in which you are able to reproduce the issue? It will help me in investigating further on this issue.

Thanks,
Melba

LM Louise Mitchell September 14, 2006 04:40 PM UTC

Melba,

My apologies. What I was interpreting as a hung state, actually turned out to be a delay because of the size of the workbook. When I waited long enough, it did open.

Thanks for your response.

L

>Hi Louise,

I am afraid; I was unable to reproduce the issue. I used the following test sample to test your issue.

Sample :
 Macros.zip

Would it be possible to provide me your sample xls file in which you are able to reproduce the issue? It will help me in investigating further on this issue.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon