We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPTaskBar - XPTaskBarBox focussed when tried to collapse

Hi,

We are using Syncfusion v 3.2.1.0.

I have a screen with a XPtaskBar and few XPTaskBarBox items in that. Heights of all XPTaskBarBox items more than height of XPtaskBar and I get a vertical scrollbar. Also by default, only a portion of last XPTaskBarBox item (say "LAST") is displayed. When I scroll down, i see all contents of last "LAST". This is fine.

But instead, when I click on "LAST" to collapse it, scrollbar is moved down to display "LAST" at the beginning of XPtaskBar, as if I have mannualy scrolled down. Second time click is collapsing it. I dont want this. For all scrolling, I will only use scrollbar. All mouse clicks should only expand/collapse XPTaskBarBox items.

How can I prevent this?

Rgds
Rajani Kanth

3 Replies

PR Purusothaman R Syncfusion Team September 7, 2006 12:10 AM UTC

Hi Rajani Kanth,

This is a known issue in the earlier versions and it has been fixed in the latest versions.

Could you create an incident for this issue, if you need the fix. We will provide a custom assembly with the fix.

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Regards,
Purusothaman.R

BR Badri Rajani Kanth September 7, 2006 09:04 AM UTC

Thank You Purushotaman,

I have raised an incident for this. Itcan be seen at https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/user/details.aspx?id=28013

Rgds
Rajani Kanth

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team September 7, 2006 08:19 PM UTC

Hi Rajani Kanth,

Thanks. I have updated your incident with custom dll.

Regards,
Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon