We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Left side of the Word Doc is cut-off after conversion to PDF

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

48497 Aug 29,2006 04:18 PM UTC Aug 29,2006 10:56 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: PDF
Tony Trotter
Asked On August 29, 2006 04:18 PM UTC

I have a Word document that I ran through your DoctoPDF example. The resulting PDF document was a bit messy. Some of the font sizes had changed and a double lined box became a single lined box. the biggest problem however, was that the left half inch or so of the text was cut-off. It looked to me like the document was "drawn" to far over to the right from what should have been the left margin. How do I fix this?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 29, 2006 10:56 PM UTC

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF.

We are not sure about the exact problem happens in your word template document that you had tried to convert PDF document. Could you please create a Direct – Trac incident by mentioning the forum ID for reference and send us your copy of word template document [ It should be more confidential ]. So that we able to find the issue from template document.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Prabhu.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;