We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

new to AutoCompleteTextBox

I just started using the AutoCompleteTextBox and I am having trouble setting up my project. I am using build 4.1.0.50. I am also using the sample project called "DataSetSample" in the AutoComplete sample section. This sample works. However, when I try to make this sample run on my own project, I fail.

When running my application and click in the AutoCompleteTextBox I get a javascript error that says "''''null'''' is null or is not an object".

Also, when breaking in my code (e.g. Page_Load), I check the QuickWatch on my AutoCompleteTextBox and see that numerous fields are raising an exception that states, ".

Do you know what I may be doing wrong?
Thanks,

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 29, 2006 11:39 PM UTC

Hi Kevin,

I have installed the version of 4.1.0.50 and verified that with your query.

I didn''t get the issue of what you are facing now.But i am sure that it might be the issue of Script files not distributed properly in your machine.This has been addressed in previous version and this current too.

Try to relocate the script files from the ''ToolsWeb/Src/AutoComplete/Scrips'' location to ''Resources'' folder.

If possible try to Re-install and see it again.If this occurs,provide us your valuable feedback and with the screenshot or a sample regarding this control.

Or else try to get our earliest product and install in your machine.

Hope it would give you a better result.

If any problem persists, try to contact us without fail.Your feedback will be very much valuable to us.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Thanks once again,
G.Pradeep.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon