We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

CurrentCellMoving and CurrentCellValidating

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

48266 Aug 23,2006 04:56 PM UTC Aug 24,2006 06:01 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On August 23, 2006 04:56 PM UTC

Hi

I have written some code in CurrentCellMoving event of Gridcontrol to update values to Database. But its sends the ControlValue blindly without validating it. Because of non-validation I am gettign some errors from BB whihc expects some numeric but the ControlValue has some char also.

I tried to validate the cell value using CurrentCellValidating event. But CurrentCellMoving event is fired before this event. Pls help me and let me know whihc event i have to use to validate the cell value before firing CurrentCellMoving event...

Pls reply me ASAP

regards
Ravi

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 24, 2006 06:01 AM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Try updating the database in the CurrentCellAcceptedChanges event or you can call the CurrentCell.Validate method at the top of the CurrentCellMoving event to validate the current cell.

Let me know if this is not what you wanted.
Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;