We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

IPDFLink - path to a neighbour computer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

47637 Aug 9,2006 12:49 PM UTC Aug 16,2006 10:13 AM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: PDF
Liat
Asked On August 9, 2006 12:49 PM UTC

Hello
I am attempting to create a link to a file that exists in another computer on the local network.
I used this code:
IPDFLink fileLink = m_oPDFDoc.CreateFileLink( m_oPDFDoc.LastPage, rect,@"\\compname\dir\test.txt");
when I clicked on the link in the pdf doc I got an error message: Could not open the file ''//compname/dir/test.txt''.
somehow the slashes are replaced with backslashes.
Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks
Liat

Dhivya K [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 10, 2006 02:31 PM UTC

Hi Liat,

I was able to reproduce the problem. I have created a bug report regarding this and you can track the status of this issue from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2527

Please take a look into it and let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Dhivya.K

Liat
Replied On August 13, 2006 05:56 AM UTC

Hi Dhivya
There are already about 10 bug reports and feature requests with my name on it.. It has been 7 weeks now, and these issues are still open..
This one is urgent since the functionality of the page is not working.
Could you please find some workaround for this issue? we were really counting on this feature.

when will your next version will be available?

Thanks
Liat

Dhivya K [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 16, 2006 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Liat,

IPDFLink issue has been fixed partially and I can provide you with a preview version now. Can you please create a Direct-Trac incident regarding this so that I can provide you with a preview version.

Thanks,
Dhivya.K

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;