We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

IPDFLink - path to a neighbour computer

Hello
I am attempting to create a link to a file that exists in another computer on the local network.
I used this code:
IPDFLink fileLink = m_oPDFDoc.CreateFileLink( m_oPDFDoc.LastPage, rect,@"\\compname\dir\test.txt");
when I clicked on the link in the pdf doc I got an error message: Could not open the file ''//compname/dir/test.txt''.
somehow the slashes are replaced with backslashes.
Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks
Liat

3 Replies

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team August 10, 2006 02:31 PM UTC

Hi Liat,

I was able to reproduce the problem. I have created a bug report regarding this and you can track the status of this issue from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2527

Please take a look into it and let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Dhivya.K

LI Liat August 13, 2006 05:56 AM UTC

Hi Dhivya
There are already about 10 bug reports and feature requests with my name on it.. It has been 7 weeks now, and these issues are still open..
This one is urgent since the functionality of the page is not working.
Could you please find some workaround for this issue? we were really counting on this feature.

when will your next version will be available?

Thanks
Liat

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team August 16, 2006 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Liat,

IPDFLink issue has been fixed partially and I can provide you with a preview version now. Can you please create a Direct-Trac incident regarding this so that I can provide you with a preview version.

Thanks,
Dhivya.K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon