We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabControlExt

After I upgrade my project to VB2005 from VB2002
Any page used TabControlExt will not able to open to edit. (Editing and Viewing Code is Fine)

Error Message:
"This method cannot be invoked because the serialization manager does not have an active serialization session"

I notice, it only cause the application use TabControlExt.

Do I need upgrade??

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 7, 2006 08:46 AM UTC

Hi XRok,

This is a known issue in earlier versions and we have fixed the compatibility issues of our controls in our 4.1 and above releases. These releases have complete compatibility support of Visual Studio 2005 RTM. You should upgrade to v4.1 or latest from the download link below for this fix.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/product.aspx

If you still see the problem after upgrading, send us the sample which reproduces this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Seetha

XR XRoK August 7, 2006 12:54 PM UTC

Since I have 1.6.1.0 version
DO I need to get 1.6.1.8 Patch?

and
Could I get upgrade to new version?? from 1.6.1.0?

Thanks

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team August 7, 2006 02:41 PM UTC

Hi,

You should upgrade to v.4.2.0.37 since v.1.6.1.0 is very old version, and we no longer support these older versions.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/product.aspx

You need a new unlock key for this newer version. Please contact salessupport@syncfusion.com for an unlock key.

Please let me know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,
Mano

>Since I have 1.6.1.0 version
DO I need to get 1.6.1.8 Patch?

and
Could I get upgrade to new version?? from 1.6.1.0?

Thanks

XR XRoK August 7, 2006 03:09 PM UTC

Thanks

I just ordered New Enterprise version.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon