We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Powerpoint component

I have analyzed your line of products and Aspose'' line of products and have realized you still haven''t powerpoint product. Do you plan to release it?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 4, 2006 02:02 PM UTC

>I have analyzed your line of products and Aspose'' line of products and have realized you still haven''t powerpoint product. Do you plan to release it?

Yeah, I noticed that, too. And so did someone a few posts down.

I think the reality is that not enough people want the PowerPoint component yet for Syncfusion to create it. I think the fact that Aspose is the only company that I know of that makes such a product is evidence enough.

I, personally, only use about 1/4 of the SyncFusion products in the suite, and I''ve never been asked to extract data from a database in order to dynamically create a PowerPoint presentation. It would be really cool to have, though.

I guess if enough customers / potential customers explained how their company really needed it and/or started posting on vender-neutral development forums asking about such a product, then companies like Syncfusion would start developing it. Or, if Aspose starts really making money from it.

Anyway, that''s my "expert" opinion of the component vendor industry, and hopefully they don''t delete this post. :)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon