We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Property window gets LOCKED

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

470 Jun 28,2002 04:11 AM Jun 28,2002 05:32 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: FAQ
Vipul Bhatt
Asked On June 28, 2002 04:11 AM

strangely, Whenever I run my project and if any error occurs and then when I try see property window (Ofcourse in design mode), it does not come out, it gets locked. I have to close the whole project & reopen it. Can anyone help me out.

Clay Burch [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 28, 2002 04:36 AM

Try using the Debug Menu item (or the toolbar button) 'Stop Debugging'. This will probably allow you to access the property windows, etc. without closing your project.

Vipul Bhatt
Replied On June 28, 2002 05:32 AM

> Try using the Debug Menu item (or the toolbar button) 'Stop Debugging'. This will probably allow you to access the property windows, etc. without closing your project. Well Clay, yes it does not allow to access property window at run mode and even if I do what you said above it does not work. I am in design mode as one normally is. This happens only if any error occurs at runtime. Thanx for all your replies.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;