We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Docking Manager crashing NET environment

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46973 Jul 26,2006 02:23 AM UTC Jul 26,2006 07:58 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
Roman Konstnkevitch
Asked On July 26, 2006 02:23 AM UTC

I would like to tell you guys about weird behavior of Docking Manager as well as the docking panels. NET environment started crashing when I switch to version 4.2.60. There is an error message about 0 memory address. It happens when I am closing MDI environment.
There is also interesting things about SaveDockState and LoadDockState methods. I used these methods to save a dock state, beside my own serialization routine. But when I commented these calls, everything’s works like it was before. Can someone explain me, what’s going on?!!

I am also curios how many more bugs Syncfusion “ESSENTIAL” has in It….?
I will definitely recommend my management to look for alternative product.

Joy K George [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 26, 2006 07:58 PM UTC

Hi Roman,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

The issue with state persistence is a known issue in 4.2.0.60.We have fixed that at the very beggining.If you want to get a patch please create a Direct-Trac incident.

Whenever you encounter any issues please feel free to inform us(through forum or incidnets).We will try to fix as soon as possible.

Regards,
Joy

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;