We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeNodeAdv double click node text

In this version (4.202.0.37) when a user double-clicks a tree node''s text it does NOT expand the node. You can only expand the node by clicking on the + next to the node. AFTER you have expanded the node ONCE, you can close the node and expand it by double-clicking on the node''s text.

You can see this behavior if you run any of the examples in the "Essential Studio Sample Browser".

It previous version (4.1.0.71) a double-click on the node''s text expanded the node as expected.

2 Replies

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team July 19, 2006 11:50 PM UTC

Hi Rich,

Sorry for the inconvinence caused. I was able to reproduce the issue here and have logged a defect report regarding the same.We will try to address this as soon as possible.

Here is the link to track progress of fix.
Defect #2409 - Double click on TreeNode text doesn''t expand the node, When LoadOnDemand is true

Thanks for your interest on syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team July 25, 2006 04:57 PM UTC

Hi Rich,

Here is a workaround for the above mentioned problem.You could solve by calling TreeNodeAdv.Expand() method in TreeViewAdv_DoubleClick event. Herewith I have attached the sample which implements this workaround for your reference.Please go through the sample and let me know if you have any queries.

TreeNode.zip

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon