We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Month Calendar problem when a month is changed on release version.

When a month is changed using the month selector at the top-center of the form and the current month has 31 days and the selected month has less than 30 days the following error happen: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an unrepresentable DateTime. This problem occurs only on the release version that we delivery to our QE department. I cannot duplicate the problem when I am working using Visual Studio. Steps to reproduce the problem: 1. Use your C# solution "MonthCalendarAdvDemo.sln" located in your Samples directory and build the release version. 2. Go to the Release directory and run the executable "MonthCalendarAdvDemo.exe" 3. Using the Month selector at the Top-Center of the form select the month of January 4. The Month Calendar control moves to January 31 2006 5. Use again the Month selector and this time select February. 6. The Month Calendar Control tries to display 2/31/2006 that it is an out of range Date. We are using this control in our projects so I would appreciate any suggestion or work around this problem. We are using Essential Studio 4.1.0.50 Thank in advance

3 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team July 16, 2006 10:01 AM UTC

Hi Francisco, This is a known issue Defect #1805 with our control and this is fixed with the 4.2 version. I would like to suggest you an upgrade to this version inorder to address your problem. http://www2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v4.2.0.37/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe Unlock key : Please contact our sales team (salessupport@syncfusion.com) to get an unlock key for this version. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu.

HE Hossam Eldin Mahmoud April 19, 2018 07:10 PM UTC

This Issue still exists in the Current Version 16.1.0.32 if the culture info = "ar_EG",

DR Durga Rajan Syncfusion Team April 20, 2018 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Hossam Eldin Mahmoud, 

We regret to inform that the reported issue in MonthCalendarAdv is not reproduced at our end. We have attached our Demo sample and video, which demonstrate that the reported issue is not reproduced at our end. Could you please check our demo in your machine and let us know whether we have missed anything to replicate the reported issue.  

If issue still persist at your end, please share more details like issue reproducible sample or modify the above sample to replicate the issue along with replication step. This would help us to provide solution at earliest. 

Regards, 
Durga S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon